MediFin has more than 1200 registered medical practitioners who are helping more people access better care through affordable medical loans. Now, MediFin has launched its new Practitioner Dashboard that provides a holistic overview of the status of client referrals. Now you can see how many patients apply for finance, get approved and track payments directly to your practice.
Practitioners can use the interactive dashboard as a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM). Every medical practitioner joining MediFin’s online directory will get free access to the dashboard.
To view a video on how the dashboard works, click on: https://youtu.be/jvJT1WlXSxs
What is it all about?
There are three areas a practitioner can visit:
- The dashboard,
- An application tracker, and
- A referrals tab.
The dashboard is the main screen providing an overview of all referrals, recent social media posts and the latest blog posts from MediFin.
At the top are three handy sections showing information at a glance of the following:
- Open Applications (with live graph showing monthly fluctuations)
- Complete Applications (with live graph showing historical changes)
- Value of Open Applicants (shown in South African Rand)
- A small Application Overview graph on the right will give a simple illustration of Open and Closed applications.
- Social media feeds are in the middle of the practitioner dashboard, making it easy to stay up to date with all the latest activity while the blogs appear at the bottom.
- An advertising banner will show various messages from MediFin, including industry updates or valued propositions to benefit your practice even more.
Keep a lookout here for competitions and other promotions.
Keeping track of patient referrals
In the ‘Applications’ Tab, practitioners and/or their accounts department get to see a list of all loan applicants with their relevant details. If you have a long list of patient referrals, you can use the filters to help speed up your search. It keeps track of specific information such as:
- Estimated amount
- Date of application
- Type of procedure
- The application status or loan approval stage
- Payments made to you, AND
- A comments section for your practice to confirm receipt of payment, provide the confirmed date of surgery, or just to leave any valuable feedback to improve our service to you.
Refer patients and practitioners
Another function of the practitioner dashboard is the Referrals tab where you can refer a patient for finance, including an automated indicative repayment amount based on your quotation value.
You can also refer fellow practitioners that may benefit from MediFin’s free services. Loyal practices will then qualify for MediFin incentives and referral commissions.
MediFin continues to provide patients with life-changing medical loans which they can use for various treatments and procedures. Whether your patients need a scan, dental or cosmetic surgery, optometry, radiology, even veterinary surgeries, MediFin can help.
Call MedFin today on 0861 000 808 or via email@example.com
*Content provided by MedFin